How you can pay at chilly.domains
Each customer receives an invoice, which can be printed out as receipt. This invoice is also available in the customer area for at least one year.
Online SOFORT Banking
- Convenient payment using your familiar online banking details
- Directly within one process, without a second account (eWallet)
- Direct and binding payment
- Thanks to the transaction confirmation your order can be processed usually faster than by advanced payment
- Double protection qualified by online banking login details and confirmation codes.
- Your confidential login details and confirmation codes will not be stored
- More ...
Credit card oder PayPal
Pay by credit card and we will activate your domain right away. Avoid collection fees. The credit card data is encrypted.
If you prefer to pay by bank transfer, we wait for the receipt of the amount and then order your domain. In the meantime, it could happen that the domain is taken by someone else, because according to national registration principles, priority is given to the first payer. Please note our payment terms of 10 days in order to avoid collection fees.
|Bank:||Erste Österr. Bank der Sparkassen AG|
|IBAN:||AT64 2011 1287 1353 2000|
|SWIFT / BIC:||GIBAATWWXXX|
Value added tax (VAT):
20% VAT is applied for consumer and corporate customers from Austria. Invoices to corporate customers from the EU are issued without VAT. According to §19 Section 1 UStG 1994 recipient of intra-community supply of services has to declare import turnover tax. The VAT rate for consumer customers in the EU depends on the buyer's country. The applied VAT rate (standard rate) and VAT sum is shown at the order process as well as on all invoices.