The open source learning platform Moodle is written in PHP and uses a MySQL database. As an alternative to MySQL, all other databases that support DBXML can be used. Moodle stands for Modular Object Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment.
Advantages of Moodle:
- ease of use
- extensibility through plug-ins
- a variety of useful tools
- available in different languages
- the world's most widely used platform for media education
- high flexibility
- wide variety of applications such as: private lessons, school classes, university courses, and much more.
Important: We cannot offer free support for this software because of its large range of functions.
More information about Moodle can be found under moodle.org.
Follow the step-by-step instructions of the installation wizzard and go back to the control panel when you are done, to complete the installation.